1. Mix refined flour and salt
2. Rub one portion of fat in flour, knead with water to make a soft dough.
3. Divide the dough into even number of portions, roll into thin rounds.
4. Make a paste of rice flour and fat . Leave it in cold water
5. Smear the rounds with the paste and roll
6. cut in 2.5cm
7. Press each piece vertically. Roll into round shapes
8. Fill with vegetable mixture and fold over forming a semi circle. press edge well
9. Deep fry till golden brown. drain
1. Boil potatoes and cauliflower and cut into small pieces
2. Boil and mash the peas. chop onion
3. Heat fat brown onion, add green chillies, cardamon, cloves. chilli powder, turmeric, vegetables and salt. sauté
4. cool and add chopped coriander leaves &lime juice
Post a Comment