The six motivating factors that lead to job satisfaction were identified by Herzberg as being :
1. Achievement - specific success, such as the successful completion of a job, solutions to problems, vindication and seeing the results of your work
2. Recognition - Any act of recognition, whether notice or praise
3. Possibility of growth - changes in job where professional growth potential is increased.
4, Advancement - Changes which enhance position or status at work
5. Responsibility - being given real responsibility, matched with necessary authority to discharge it
6. The work itself - the actual doing of the job or phases of it.
Post a Comment