1. Soak and wash ginger in cold running water till the dust and dirt is removed to prevent contamination.
2. Peel and cut ginger into small pieces
3.. Roast red chillies in little oil and powder
4. Grind chilli powder, soaked tamarind, ginger, fenugreek powder to a smooth paste
5. Add salt, sugar, turmeric and grind further
6. Heat oil and add mustard seeds, curry leaves, black gram, red chillies, kuskus, fry till golden brown.
7. Mix seasoning and ground mixture properly
8. cool and fill into a sterilised bottles.
9. Store in a cool and dry place.
Post a Comment