1. "Sense is the foundation on which everything good may be based." - Jane Austen
2. "Say Not, the struggle Naught Availeth" is a poem by A.H. Clough
3. Ebenezer Elliot came to be known as the "Corn law Rhymer"
4. Imaginary conversations of Literary Men and statement was written by Savage Landor
5. Words worth is the lost leader in Browning's poem "The Lost Leader"
6. "To me the meanest flower that blows can give thoughts that do often lie too deep for tears." This line is from Wordsworth's "Ode : Intimations of Immortality"
Post a Comment