Wednesday 19 May 2021

5 POWERFUL QUOTES

 1. Power of Vision :  "The best way to predict your future is to create it" - Abraham Lincoln

2.   Power of Ambition : "If my mind can conceive it and my heart can believe it- then I can achieve it " - Muhammad Ali

3.  power of Discipline: "I fear not the man who has practiced 10,000 kicks once but I fear the man who has practiced on kick 10,000 times" - Bruce Lee

4.  Power of Effort : "Nothing in life, that's worth anything, is easy - Barack Obama

5. Power of Dreams : "Dream is not the thing you see in sleep, it's that thing that doesn't let you sleep" - Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam

No comments:

Post a Comment

VILLAGE ON THE RHONE

  VILLAGE ON THE RHONE Beside the placid waters of the Rhone A classical village rises to meet the sky, The magnificent steeple an inv...