Monday 31 August 2020

MY MATHS TEACHER

 

Teacher’s day is celebrated in India on 5th September every year. Its very well known that it is the birthday of our president and teacher Dr. Sarvepalli Radhakrishnan.

My blog was also started on the same day in 2016. I dedicated it to all my teachers who taught me to read &write. I was very naughty during my childhood. Many family members share many stories about my activities. Even teachers used to get tired of my acts, say my parents.

But from my side I feel that teachers are kind enough with me and I remember only a few incidents of receiving punishments. Generally I was good at all subjects except mathematics, When I was in my X std ,my maths teacher who was also my class teacher, while distributing the report cards after the quarterly exams, she with much concern &worry advised me to concentrate on maths& not keep away from it with fear& assumption that it is more complicated. At that time my marks were pretty average in maths when compared to other subject. She explained me the need to pass the subject as well as to score high marks to get admission into best courses in intermediate. She in her clear tone and soft words made me realise that, ”If I fail in one subject also, though scoring centum in the rest, I won’t be able to get my SSC certificate.” This made  me to spare compulsorily quality time for maths. She took extra care of me and made me work out more problems & to learn formulas, derivations and graph. She stayed back with me after school hours and made me to do the revision exercises. Because of her, I cleared my maths paper, in the SSC board examinations.

 

(prepared this blog post for indiblogger indispire)  

No comments:

Post a Comment

VILLAGE ON THE RHONE

  VILLAGE ON THE RHONE Beside the placid waters of the Rhone A classical village rises to meet the sky, The magnificent steeple an inv...