Tuesday 10 December 2019

EIGHT QUOTES FROM SHAKESPEARE’S WORKS



                                      Image result for image of shakespeare's works



1.        ”what’s in a name? that which we call a rose by any other name would smell as sweet”   -Romeo and Juliet- Act II- Scene II

2.      “We know what we are, but know not what we may be”-  Hamlet- Act IV- Scene V

3.      “Better three hours too soon than a minute too late.”- The Merry wives of Windsor – Act II- Scene II

4.      “The fault, Dear Brutus, is not in our stars, but in ourselves”- Julius Caesar- Act I- Scene II

5.      “Fair if foul,  and foul is Fair”- Macbeth- Act I- Scene I

6.      ’Some rise by sin, and some by Virtue fall” – Measure for Measure – Act II- Scene I

7.      “The world’s mine oyster” –The merry wives of Windsor – Act II- Scene II

8.      “This above all: To thine own self be true” – Hamlet – Act I-Scene III


No comments:

Post a Comment

WHEN I WAS YOUNG

WHEN I WAS YOUNG     When I was young Love was everywhere. Songs of love filled the air, From birds singing to radios playing.   ...