There are moments in a blogger's
journey that bring joy not because of the gift received, but because of the
thought and purpose behind it. Recently, I experienced one such moment, and I
felt it deserved to be documented here as a note of appreciation and gratitude.
While browsing Instagram a month
ago, I came across a post from Swara – The Voice of Women inviting people to
share the story of a woman who had inspired them. The invitation immediately
caught my attention because it was not a contest based on popularity or
creativity alone—it was about celebrating the women who quietly shape our
lives.
The post read:
"Every woman carries a story
worth celebrating."
It invited participants to write
about a mother, teacher, friend, mentor, colleague, or any woman whose
strength, kindness, and resilience had made a lasting impact. The selected
stories would be featured on the Swara website, and contributors would receive
a complimentary SARLA Tote Bag as a token of appreciation.
I followed the link in their
Instagram bio, filled out the Google Form, and shared the story of a woman who
has deeply inspired me. Once the form was submitted, I simply waited, without
any expectations.
A month later, a pleasant surprise
arrived today.
A parcel delivered through India
Post was waiting for me. Inside was the beautiful SARLA Tote Bag, an elegant
bookmark, and a coupon code for my first purchase from Swara.
What delighted me even more than
the thoughtful gifts was the feeling that my submission had been read,
appreciated, and considered worthy. That acknowledgement meant far more than
the contents of the parcel.
In today's fast-moving digital
world, initiatives like this remind us that stories still matter. Every woman
has a journey filled with courage, compassion, sacrifice, determination, and
hope. By inviting people to narrate these stories, Swara has created a
meaningful platform that preserves and celebrates these voices.
As bloggers and writers, we often
believe that stories have the power to inspire change. Swara's initiative
beautifully reinforces that belief by encouraging ordinary people to honour
extraordinary women in their lives.
I sincerely appreciate the entire
Swara team for conceptualising such a thoughtful initiative. Thank you for
reading my submission, selecting it, and making me a part of this beautiful
celebration of women and their stories.
Receiving the tote bag was
certainly a happy surprise, but being included in this initiative is what I
value the most.
I feel grateful, honoured, and
proud to have contributed my small tribute to a woman who inspired me. I hope
many more such initiatives continue to encourage people to pause, reflect, and
express gratitude to the women who have quietly influenced their lives.
Sometimes, a simple invitation to
tell a story becomes a beautiful reminder that every voice matters, every story
deserves to be heard, and every inspiring woman deserves to be celebrated.
Thank you, Swara – The Voice of
Women, for creating this wonderful platform and for considering my story. It is
an honour to be a small part of your meaningful journey.

No comments:
Post a Comment