Saturday 14 January 2023

THE PHENOMENAL IMPACT OF A TITLE



 One fine day in  and around the Newyear 2023, Iwas reading some news from.the Google in my phone. In between  I was happen to see the book "Slow is beautiful ".

Seriously this catchy title complled me to open the link and know more about the book. But due to some technical  errors  I was unable to view more about the book for some time. 

I thought to include it in my TBR challenge 2023. Then after few days I searched again for the title  and came to know that it is an  art journal and it is like a painting textbook by Ahlawat Gunjan.

It  deeply impacted me in a positive way.  The title resonates  and inspires me to avoid  being in a hurry and at many junctures  these days, I say to myself " slow is beautiful" and stopped multi tasking.

I'm trying to do things  and house hold chores in a more relaxed  and slow way confirming myself  time and again that "Slow is beautiful."

(This blogpost is a  part of Blog chatter's Bloghop)

3 comments:

  1. How wonderful! We all need to learn to slow down and stop running all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice to hear that the title impacted you in such a great way. I also want to follow and believe that Slow is Beautiful

    ReplyDelete

NEWTON’S LAW

     NEWTON’S LAW   I was inattentive in science class one day When the teacher at random looked my way I didn’t look up, I wouldn’t...