1. Select plant ripened tomatoes
2. Wash in cold running water to remove arsenic material
3. Trim and wash tomatoes by removing any green or yellow portions
4. The pieces are boiled till the skin is separated. Sugar is added
5. The juice is extracted in juice extractor and filtered through muslin cloth to get uniform consistency of juice.
6. Salt is added to counteract astringent taste of the juice, sugar is added to improve the taste
7. The prepared juice is boiled and filled up to the brim in clean sterilised bottles.
8. The bottles are hermetically closed by means of crown corking
9. The bottles are sterilised in hot water for 20 minutes the allowed to cool naturally
10. Label and store in cool and dry place.