1. Select fresh gogu/gongura leaves which should be crisp and crunchy.
2. Wash in cold running water
3. separate the gogu leaves from stems.
4. Dry over a kitchen towel to remove excess moisture
5. Grind the squeezed tamarind . Add chilli powder and fenugreek powder
6. Fry gogu leaves in a little oil. Add to the tamarind paste. Grind well.
7. Heat oil, add mustard seeds, bengal gram dal, red chillies, fenugreek, crushed garlic and curry leaves. Add to grinded mixture and mix properly.
8. Allow it to cool and fill into sterilized bottles with suitable lids.
9. Store in a cool and dry place.