Tirumala and Tirupathi are the major tourist spots of religious importance and are widely famous twin temple towns. It is located in Andhra Pradesh, South India. People from all over the world throng in to have the darshan of the Lord of seven hills.
Tirupathi is on the foot hills of Tirumala and it is well connected by Road, rail, and air transport. The town is always full with people and it has got a high floating population.
Through out the year there are many festivals and fairs being celebrated in the temple. Apart from the Lord Venkateswara on the seven hills, there are many temples to visit in and around Tirupathi. Here is a list of those important temples which you should include in your next trip to Tirupathi
* SRI PADMAVATHI TEMPLE - TIRUCHANUR
* SRI KODANDARAMASWAMY TEMPLE - TIRUPATHI
* SRI GOVINDARAJA SWAMY TEMPLE - TIRUPATHI
* SRI KAPILESHSWARA SWAMY TEMPLE - TIRUPATHI
* SRI KALYANA VENKATESWARA SWAMY TEMPLE - TIRUPATHI
* SRI AGASTHEESWARA SWAMY TEMPLE - THONDAVADA
* SRI KALYANA VENKATESWARA SWAMY TEMPLE - THUMALAGUNTA
* ISKCON TEMPLE - TIRUPATHI