Wednesday 15 September 2021

6 POINTS ON TWITTER

 

 




#My friend Alexa campaign is organised by blogchatter and it is my first opportunity to be a part of this campaign. Reading the blogrolls of the earlier participants induces in me a new courage to actively engage myself in this campaign

#My friend Alexa campaign's main objective remains to help bloggers to be consistent in content creation, experimenting with content and will help blogger to increase their blogs traffic and social media presence.

Being a first timer to this campaign the blog roll of https://sirimiri.in/2018/09/04/myfriendalexa-faqs-sirimiri/?cn-reloaded=1

 Cleared all my doubts and even it highlighted the steps to follow. The importance of # hastags and their role it this campaign was also shared by her in the blog roll.

 





Twitter is social networking service on which users post and interact with messages known as "tweets". Few points to check in Twitter account: 

1.      Make sure your twitter bio describes your strengths and interests, perhaps what you write about, with a link to your website or blog.

2.      Follow people selectively

3.      If you only follow bloggers and artists, Twitter then suggests more such people for you to follow.

4.      Think carefully about what you tweet. Keep it professional, interesting and non-controversial.

5.      Use twitter to publicise and link to your articles.

6.      Use it to network with other bloggers.


I'    I'm  taking my blog to the next level with Blogchatter's My Friend Alexa. Please hyperlink  https://www.theblogchatter.com/

     (This blogpost is prepared for #My friend Alexa 2021 of Blog chatter, #Anusowmyanwrites)






,

)

((



7 comments:

AN ANCIENT TEMPLE WHERE UTANKA MUNI WORSHIPPED

     The Divya kshetram TIRU VAIKUNTA VINNAGARAM is located in Tirunangur 8 km from Sirkazhi in Tamil Nadu. This is one of the 11 Divya desa...