Saturday 3 July 2021

TWO POINTS ON CLOTH BAGS

  On the occasion of  the International Plastic bag free day, I would like to share a simple way of using cloth bags in the place of plastic bags. In our locality , way back in 2012 an initiative by the Star Bazaar at Ampa sky walk mall helped many to cut plastic bags. Here is the picture of the advertisement, which I saved in my scrap book.





"Rags to Bags" is the theme of the program where everyone brought their old bedsheets and got it stitched into even sized carry bags. Those bags are absolutely useful and handy as like a carry bag. From that time I continued to convert my old sheets into bags and using it very well. 

obviously "NO TO PLASTIC BAGS" 

One more incident in this regard, one of my neighbour went on a pilgrimage to Puri Jagannathan temple in Odisha  and brought me a cloth bag made out of  old sarees. Its very cute, we can fold it like a handkerchief and hold it in our hands. One such bag will always be in my hand bag, which makes my shopping easy at any time without using a plastic carry bag. As I regularly use these cloth bags for shopping, my friend from her trip to Kerala brought me one such cloth bag, which has  a pocket too. All these helps me &my family to go  free of plastic carry bags.  


(This post is part of  "Blog chatter's cause A chatter")

https://www.theblogchatter.com/causeachatter






No comments:

Post a Comment

BEING A BUSY BEE

I LIED AND SAID I WAS BUSY I WAS BUSY, BUT NOT IN A WAY MOST PEOPLE UNDERSTAND. I WAS BUSY TAKING DEEPER BREATHS  I WAS BUSY SILENCING IRRAT...