Wednesday 8 January 2020

COUNTRY OF MY CHOICE



                                                Image result for image of india



This blog post is prepared for indi blogger’s indispire.  This post will carry a few points on the topic “”the country of your choice to live in””.

My choice of countries to visit are more than ten, were as the choice to live in a country remain one and only my motherland INDIA. Every -body no doubt, love their own country and its not strange to choose it as an option to settle down. I love travelling and wish to know the culture and custom of different world countries. Going aboard for higher studies, job and sight- seeing is quite fine but I’m happy to live in India because of the three major reasons:

1.      My land- My people
2.      Climatic conditions
3.      Food

2 comments:

QUEEN REGINA ACE

       Queen Regina Ace Platinum minstrel jewel-encrusted gemstone   sculptress, dawn usher   This poem was written by Howard Ke...