Anniversaries are annual events which we celebrate with great joy. Greetings and wishes will pour in from our friends and relatives. We can celebrate those days in a special way by doing not the regular or usual activities done by everyone. Plan according to each other’s preferences and enjoy the day. The following activities will give you a break from parties and hotels.
· You do what you like to do. Don’t try to copy or imitate the way someone else has done.
· Get creative and make time to work upon your hobby.
· Visit an orphanage and distribute chocolates and sweets. Spend some time with children.
· Plan a visit to a heritage site, if there is one in your city.
· Attend a music concert or a talk show.
· Use this day for any sporting activity which you both were planning from a long time.
· Bake your own cake or cook something special
· Try to spend the whole day together by simply shopping for your personal needs. Redeem the coupons/ gift vouchers.
· Look into any financial matters which need attention. Open an RD, PPF a/c or insurance
· Both of you recollect the best moments of your married life and promise to bring in more such memories. Plan the best for you and to your family.