Saturday 7 December 2019

LIST OF SHAKESPEARE’S BEST WORKS


                                                   Image result for image of shakespeare
COMEDIES:
All’s well that ends well
As you like it
Comedy of errors
Love’s labour’s lost
Measure for measure
Merchant of Venice
Midsummer night’s dream
Much ado about nothing
Taming of the shrew
The tempest
Twelfth Night
Two gentlemen of Verona
Winter’s tale

HISTORICAL PLAYS:
King John
King Richard II
King Henry IV (part I)
King Henry IV (part II)
King Henry V
King Henry VI (part I)
King Henry VI (part II)
King Henry VI (part III)
King Richard III
King Henry VIII


TRAGEDIES
Antony and Cleopatra
Coriolanus
Cymbeline
Hamlet
Julius Caesar
King Lear
Macbeth
Othello
Romeo and Juliet
Timon of Athens
Titus Andronicus
Troilus and Cressida

No comments:

Post a Comment

WHEN I WAS YOUNG

WHEN I WAS YOUNG     When I was young Love was everywhere. Songs of love filled the air, From birds singing to radios playing.   ...