Every New year begins with a lot of hope, aspirations and excitement, in between there exists a tiny bud named “Resolution”, a plan, wish list, trying to be perfect, the names can vary, but the goal is the same, the idea is to follow the list of things in the resolution and make oneself better than before by avoiding the same mistakes, taking up new challenges, coming out of the comfort zone, developing a new thought process Etc. In my New Year resolution I have “selected seven for seventeen” simple yet more beneficial concepts to follow.
1. Eat well and sleep well: Anger and hunger are hindrance to progress. Never skip breakfast.
2. Support a good cause: It is good for you as well as for the society.
3. Update technically: It is highly useful in emergencies and opens up new arenas.
4. Learn thoroughly: car driving and French language.
5. Don’t panic: get rid of fear first and don’t panic when phone rings at the odd times, take the phone, understand the situation and extend the best possible help whenever someone is in danger.
6. Prayers heal: offer prayer to God every day.
Faith can create miracles.
7. Never compare: Everyone is special. Count your blessings and be happy with what you have.
"This post is a part of write over the weekend, an initiative for Indian Bloggers by Blogadda."