Monday 15 April 2024

MOTHER

   


 

MOTHER


When all alone, quiet, and lost in thought,

I see again the times when I was young

I smile for attention I often sought,

Knowing if I was sad then you would come.

 

You would dry the teardrops that then would flow,

Be my bedside nurse on a restless night.

A soothing word and I’d forget my woe,

Consoled that you were not far from my sight.

 

Your wrath confused me when I misbehaved,

Never believing I was ever wrong.

But now I see love through your stormy rage

With your wise words OI have grown, oh so strong.

 

So when I think of you, Mother and friend,

All regrets are over, all sorrows end.


This poem was written by Ken Duddle


A mother's affection is the love, care, and nurturing that a mother provides to her child. It is the deep bond between a mother and her child, characterized by warmth, tenderness, and selflessness.

 She selflessly takes care of her child since the day he is born. She knows all the needs of her child and can do anything to fulfill them. She is always there for her children. Whenever we get sick or ill, It is our mother who takes care of us without concern about her health.

 A mother teaches her child the values of love and care. She teaches her child how to eat well. A mother instils in her child the ability to be happy. A mother instils in her child the values and traditions of her family.

 That’s why Kids generally describe their moms as more positive and less reactive.  Because kids have more contact with their moms, they know their moms better and rely on them for support.


 I'm participating in #BlogchatterA2Z and hyperlink https://www.theblogchatter.com)


No comments:

Post a Comment

YAKING CO WORKER

    YAKING COWORKER You are on a little roll today I have no idea what he is speaking of   But I know one thing   He is always spe...