INDIAN TOP BLOG DIRECTORY 2024

top Indian blogs

Friday 26 January 2024

PROMPTS TO WORK ON YOUR CREATIVE SIDE

  


In today’s blogpost,  I’m sharing about a contest in which I participated long back. It is popularly known as-  SAPTAN STORIES (1 story, 7 artists and You)

Every week one prompt was provided and the participants need to reply to it. Here are the prompts and few replies  that I have provided. You may try to pen your thoughts on these prompts and it share it with fellow bloggers.

  Week 1- Prompt :   ‘I FOUND IT HARD TO GET OVER MY BROKEN HEART, I THOUGHT I NEVER WOULD. THEN ONE NIGHT, BY THE MOONLIT RIVER, SOMETHING HAPPENED THAT CHANGED EVERYTHING.’

- Nature always has a cure for every illness. Actions speak more than words. The scene I witnessed was thought –provoking and it supplied wholesome message and definite courage.

Week 2- prompt : AS THE MOON BEAMS DANCED TO A HEAVENLY BEAT UPON THE SLIVERY WATER, I GAZED TO THE STARS AS CONTEMPLATED MY FUTURE. IT LOOKED BLEAK ON INTROSPECTION, WHEN OUT OF WATER AROSE AN APPARITION.

-          ‘Beautiful & remarable!” My eyes never saw such a beauty. It made me remember John keats’s “A thing of beauty is a joy for ever.’ I was speechless to find a nymph.

Week 3 – Prompt : IT WAS A WOMAN, AS TRANSLUCENT AS FOG AND AS ETHEREAL AS A DREAM. SHE SMILED AT ME AND WHISPERED IN A VOICE AS SOFT AS A DEW DROP. “LOVE ONCE LOST CAN BE REGAINED, BUT ARE YOU WILLING TO PAY THE PRICE?’

  ‘’Sure! Why not?’ I am ready to get back  my love, my happiness, & everything. Can you do me that favour? Show me the way, I will undoubtedly walk on that. You are my saviour!

Week 4 – Prompt :  BEFORE I COULD UTTER AN ANSWER, MY HEART MADE THE CHOICE. HOW SHE HEARD ITS SILENT CRY, I DO NOT KNOW. THE LAKE OPENED NAD A CJASM APPEARED. I WAS SUCKED INTO A WHIRLPOOL OF WATER, LIGHT AND CHAOS.

-

 Week 5 -  I WAS FALLING THROUGH WHAT SEEMED LIKE A LONG TUNNEL, BLINDED BY LIGHTS. I SOME HOW LANDED ON MY TWO FEET AND FOUND MYSELF IN A LARGE HALL. WALLS COVERED IN PHOTOGRAPHS. PHOTOGRAPHS OF MY ENTIRE LIFE.

-

 Week -6 prompt : THESE ARE YOUR MEMORIES “WHISPERED THE APPARITION, NOW A SHIMMERING SILHOUETTE FOR YOUR LOVE TO RENEW, YOU MUST BEGIN ANEW. IF YOU DON’T WISH YOUR HEART TO RUST, YOU MUST CHOOSE TO FORGET THE PAST!’

  “Good futures are more important than great pasts.” Even in my case too. I am ready to give myself a new lease of life like a blooming flower with fresh fragrance, colour &strength.

Week- 7 Prompt :  THEY SAY LOVE IS EPHEMERAL BUT ISN’T THAT TRUE OF LIFE TOO? AS MY IRIDESCENT BODY EMERGED FROM THE SHADOWS, I FELT REBORN SUDDENLY I LOVED EVERY INCH OF MYSELF, AND ISN’T THAT THE GREATEST LOVE OF ALL?   SUDDENLY I LOVED EVERY INCH OF MYSELF, AND ISN’T THAT THE GREATEST LOVE OF ALL?

-

 

Here you can go through the works of the artists in response to the above said prompts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

6 STEPS TO PREPARE YUMMY CHERRY ALMOND ROLL

    1. Sieve refined flour and corn flour together 2. Whisk egg and sugar together to a sponge, and add almonds, essence, and cherries. 3. A...