Sunday 5 March 2023

BE YOURSELF AND YOU ARE SURE TO BE HAPPY

 


Though we are all humans , we are different individuals each with a different taste. That difference and uniqueness makes us special. That denotes our individuality. Embracing our individuality is essential for personal happiness

Personality traits, abilities, likes and dislikes, our belief system or moral code, and the things that motivate us — these all contribute to self-image or our unique identity as a person. People who can easily describe these aspects of their identity typically have a fairly strong sense of who they are.

Here is a poem written by me and it is my favourite piece of content as it reflects my own self.


HAPPY

Happy my favourite word
Which I always try to be
At all places, on and off the road

Finding sweet smiles in all I see.
Singing songs or playing chess
Reading a book or cooking a meal
I do it in my way, with less mess
Lovely, joyful, and beautiful I feel.

Working in a cool mood, makes things light
Happiness flows in like a breezy fragrance
Feel the goodness and spread it straight
 See happy faces and enjoy the extravagance.


(This blogpost is a part of Blogchatter's BlogHop. Prompt: Tell us about yourself by using your favourite pieces of content )

2 comments:

SUMMER STYLE OF DRESSING

       Summer season clothes are  designed in such a way that it allows much air circulation and reduces body temperature . These clothes ar...