Thursday 2 December 2021

HOW DELIGHTED IT WILL BE TO BE WITH BLOGGER'S FAVOURITE BLOG CHATTER?

I joined blog chatter's community on 21st of June 2021, within six months I'm here to share my story with all you fellow bloggers as per the prompt of Blog chatter :Your 2021 with Blog chatter.

This is enough to give you an idea of Blog chatter's initiations to bloggers to come out with new content and they are striving hard to bring out the best from bloggers.

With six month of their association I have got  a lot to write about blog chatter and as well as about my experience with them and How it changed by 2021 blogging experience ?

Blog chatter took my blog to a next level and and gave me a new confidence and new dimension to my blog. 

Blog chatter team is always busy in creating inspiring prompts for bloggers and bring in featured campaigns that provides new avenues both in term of writings and reward points. More over regular e mails to bloggers about the blog chatter programs is a gesture of high quality working standards

I started of with a survey and  then the featured campaign of ENSURE  and then Vaccine Saves lives and MSME

Next to featured campaigns comes the My FriendAlexa2021- a nice initiative to encourage bloggers to take their blogs to next level. I learnt a lot from the campaign.




Then Blog chatter's Half marathon, Cause A Chatter and book review programs, all these helped to put that extra effort  to gain a better visibility to my blog.

Twitter chat  was the other program of Blog chatter which I enjoyed and able to know many things in a simple way. I have also won a Amazon gift voucher.

Apart from all these certificates, badges and stickers add more glow and shine to myself &to my public profile.

In the company of  Blog chatter, I tried my hand at TANKA on blog chatter. Here it is:

blogchatter set off
tanka with kala for us
to think and ink well
the art of Japan's waka
 31 syllable to fit in 5 lines

(Please laugh it off)

Like this Blog chatter constantly help bloggers to come out of their comfort zones and try something new. With the launch of  bestorified  I was to able to contribute my writings on Recipes and its origin. 

Finally my 2021 with blog chatter was amazing and astounding. Looking forward to enrich my blog with blog chatters community and make good progress. 

.(This blogpost is prepared for blogchatter's prompt : Your 2021 with Blogchatter, # Blogchatterstories)



 

2 comments:

INDUCTION STOVE IDEAL FOR SUMMER

    Induction stoves are  5 to 10 percent more energy-efficient than conventional electric stoves and about three times more efficient than ...