1. In Ben Jonson’s VOLPONE, the animal imagery includes the fox, the vulture, the fly, the crow, and the raven
2. William Shakespeare’s Julius Caesar, Antony and Cleopatra and Coriolanus are based on Plutarch’s Lives
3. Ear-Training in ELT is easily achieved by: dictation and listening exercises.
4. In the well- known poem “To His Coy Mistress”, the word coy means shy.
5. The Parson’s Tale in the Canterbury Tales is in prose
6. “Womanist is to feminist as purple is to lavender”. This is an important statement defining the womanist perspective advanced by Alice Walker