1. Vitamin B1 –Thiamine : red rice, asparagus, cauliflower, cashew nuts, gingelly seeds, groundnuts, jowar, rye, wheat bran, and wheat germ, lean organ meats, eggs etc.
2. Vitamin B2 – Riboflavin: Milk products, egg, lean meat, green leafy vegetables, almonds, soya beans etc.
3. Vitamin B3 –Niacin: poultry products, fish, avocado, almonds, groundnuts, leafy vegetables, mushroom etc.
4. Vitamin B5- Pantothenic Acid: meat, egg yolk, yeast, vegetables, milk products etc.
5. Vitamin B6- Pyridoxine: organic lean meat, fish, egg, nuts, pulses, wheat, fruits and vegetables.
6. Vitamin B 7- Biotin: organ meat like liver, soy bean, eggs, whole grain, legumes, nuts etc.
7. Vitamin B9 –Folic acid: fresh green vegetables, liver, pulses, whole grain products, fish, egg etc.
8. Vitamin B12 – Cyanocobalamine : milk and milk products, shell fish, eggs etc.