An apple a day keeps you away from the Doctor is the famous saying, which states about benefits of consuming the fruit and the nutrition it provides to keep you fit.
The recipe of APPLE CHUTNEY
1. Select plant ripened apples
2. Wash in cold running water to remove arsenic material and to prevent contamination
3. Peel and cut the apple into small pieces
4. Core and cut the onions very finely
5. Mix apples, onions, sugar red chilli powder, garlic salt with vinegar and boil gently till chutney becomes thick
6. Pack while hot and seal the bottles air –tight
7. Use wide mouthed bottles or jars for packing the chutney.
8. Store in a cool and dry place.