Personal hygiene is a must for a healthy and happy living. With a heavy raise in the pollution levels the chances of allergies, infections and illness has also increased. With few hygienic practices, we can keep infections at bay. Here are they:
· Take bath in the morning and as well as you get back home from office. Encourage children also to do the same after school or completing sports activities.
· Try to wear facial mask when you leave your home or carry hand kerchiefs or tissues.
· Make it a strict routine at home to use hand wash liquids before and after the use of wash rooms
· Have short nails and Don’t touch any eatables with soiled hands.
· Use sanitizer before handling medicines and eye drops. Use cotton swabs to clean your ears. Don’t use any other sharp objects.
· Wash your hair with a medicated shampoo and comb it well. Surely cover your hairs when cooking or serving food.
· Wear clean and dry clothes. Never wear tight clothes. Don’t use unwashed clothing
· Brush twice a day and keep your teeth and gums healthy.
· Use cotton swabs to clean your ears. Don’t use any other sharp objects.
· If you develop sore throat, cold and cough or sneezing or any discomfort, consult a physician