Wednesday 13 March 2019

TO MY DEAR…..




                                                       Image result for image of lovers saying sorry


Sorry dear, if hurt you, in the hot discussion
Sorry dear, if ignored you, to meet the deadline
Sorry dear, if disturbed you, with more chores

Give a chance to present my thick love with icing cake in a rendezvous.
Give a chance to show my loving attention by looking into your eyes  as a wake -up call
 Give a chance to create a love dish & serve you in a loving affair.

Life gives &breaks chances, but you just forgive &give me a chance
Life shows colours &fades too, but you be there &make my life colourful
Life weighs light &weight, but you in mine make it light weight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

BEING A BUSY BEE

I LIED AND SAID I WAS BUSY I WAS BUSY, BUT NOT IN A WAY MOST PEOPLE UNDERSTAND. I WAS BUSY TAKING DEEPER BREATHS  I WAS BUSY SILENCING IRRAT...