Interiors of a house can be made basing upon one’s likes & dislikes, but just for a variety or special effects interiors of a house can be best treated in a seasonal way. Here are a few easy tips to make your house a summer treat:
*decorate your house with hand fans, just stick them on to the corners in the living room as there are many colourful hand fans available in the market. Hand -made or crafted ones can also be brought.
* Tender coconuts are more popular in this season, drink it & use the coconut to place some flowers in it for a day long or store some Water in it, place it on the Dinning- table or kitchen corners & later use to wash the face it's so cool.
* windows can be covered with mats made of perennial bunch grass of poaceae family ( vettiver in tamil) which gives a cool effect & cool look.
* paste wall paper with pictures of drizzling or water bodies which creates an ambience of chill weather
* Don’t throw off the cucumber used for face packs or kitchen waste, instead place them in terracota bowls along with some pebbles, it will create a cool effect.
* find a different or old glass jar or bottles from the store room, simply pour some water , place a stem of money plant, place it near a window.
*Enjoy fully ripened mangoes & water melons these are must In the fruit bowls in this season. Go for Ice apple too.
* Be ready with scented or perfumed candles & match boxes to face power cuts during nights. Power backs are there, but this can create a whole new experience for children.
*Take out the caps & coolers, & place it in a easily reachable place in a neatly displayed way. It can be used to go out during the day or else a new way of displaying the seasonal needs.
* Mud pots gives a rural touch to your house holds, use one or two pots to store water, place them in two different places, get cool water without electricity.
These small changes in your interiors will enhance the beauty of your house & will also decrease the effect of the heat of this summer. Be safe & cool