Monday 3 April 2017

WHAT TO WRITE ?



                                           image of writing के लिए चित्र परिणाम


 shall I write about a plant that grows on a tide?
shall  I write about a car that runs with a kick?
shall I write a dog that barks with a bubble?
Amazing, interesting, and never BORING...........

shall I write about a fish that's always on a horse back?
shall I write about a ferry that fly?
shall I write about a pebble that's spongy?                                              
Exciting, magical, and never BORING................


Rare things that catch our eyes
unique in style & standards
novel in form, their thought never dries.


shall I write about a white colour leaf?
shall I write about a round almond?
shall I write about a fragrant breeze?
Alluring, surprising and never BORING............




exciting face image के लिए चित्र परिणाम           image of surprised emoji के लिए चित्र परिणाम                     image of amazing emoji के लिए चित्र परिणाम          

No comments:

Post a Comment

QUEEN REGINA ACE

       Queen Regina Ace Platinum minstrel jewel-encrusted gemstone   sculptress, dawn usher   This poem was written by Howard Ke...