Tuesday 21 March 2017

"WORLD POETRY DAY - MARCH 21"


                                            image of world poetry day के लिए चित्र परिणाम                                                  


 Greetings to all the poets & poetry lovers on the world poetry day today, Enjoy reading poems or compose your own poems. Poems are  the best reads in any language at anytime of the day.







image of world poetry day के लिए चित्र परिणाम




on this happy occasion i would like to share Sir Walter Scott "s quote ;


"Teach your children poetry; it opens the mind, lends grace to wisdom and makes the heroic virtues hereditary.




image of world poetry day के लिए चित्र परिणाम


On this fine day, lets pay our tribute to one of the great poets in the world, by going through his words, 

WILLIAM WORDS WORTH 'S "MY HEART LEAPS UP"


My heart leaps up when I behold
A rainbow in the sky:
So was it when my life began;
So is it now I am a man;
So be it when I shall grow old,
Or let me die!
The Child is the father of the Man;
I could wish my days to be
Bound each to each by natural piety.


No comments:

Post a Comment

QUEEN REGINA ACE

       Queen Regina Ace Platinum minstrel jewel-encrusted gemstone   sculptress, dawn usher   This poem was written by Howard Ke...